Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Choose your shutter color, louver size, control, and frame. And select your background wall color so you can get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you’re all done, download your perfect window treatments and email them to our Sunburst store and we’ll send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Just a few design tips:
- Snow White is our most popular color.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly beat out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or traditional style decor, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Split tilt and divider rails are great options that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while tilting open the top louvers for light.
- For frames, the big idea is when you have casing/trim around your windows, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. If you don’t have casing, all frames will work.
- If your windows have a bottom sill piece—usually made from marble or wood—be sure to click “with Sill” so your shutters are built with the sill frame which sits on top of your sill piece.